Providing Representation For Injured Workers Of Georgia

Resources Provided By The Law Offices of Lisa S. Schrage, P.C.

Please visit for more information about the State Board of Workers' Compensation.

If you are terminated without proper cause while you are still able to do the essential part of your job, you may be entitled to unemployment benefits. In most cases, you cannot draw unemployment benefits and workers' compensation benefits at the same time. Please visit or call 404-232-3001 for more information.

If you think that you will be disabled for more than twelve (12) months, it is recommended you apply for Social Security disability benefits. Please visit or call 1-800-772-1213 for more information.

If you are terminated because of a handicap, race, gender, age, etc.
, you should contact the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) and file a discrimination claim. There are strict time limits for filing a discrimination claim; therefore, it is recommended that you contact the EEOC immediately following the occurrence. Please visit or call 1-800-669-4000 for more information.

If you feel that your employer has violated safety laws and regulations
, you may want to contact OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration). This may help insure that other employees do not get injured while working for your employer. Please visit or call 1-800-321-6742 for more information.
Website Builder